In 2010 I graduated Samara State Economic University (SSEU), Institute of Economic Theory and International Economic Relations, specialty – “Security market specialist”, with high honors. In the same year I graduated Samara State Pedagogical University, specialty “Interpreter in professional communication sphere.
- My artworks were was exhibited in virtual galleries:
- I was a participant of exhibition “Embracing Our Difference” – Sarasota, Florida (2017)
- the artwork “That's mine" has been accepted for inclusion in the December 2017 show, “Blue”
- Colors of Humanity Art Gallery, LLC (2017)
- the artwork “Space Mystery2” was selected as the Best of Show winner and featured on the cover of March Show, “Sky”
- Colors of Humanity Art Gallery, LLC (2018)
The artwork “Space Mystery2” was selected as the Best of Show winner and featured on the cover of March Show, “Sky” - Colors of Humanity Art Gallery, LLC (2018).
My art in my own words
I had started painting since 2011, I paint mainly oil on canvas, also mastered the technique of working with acrylic, textured paste, gilding. The main interest in painting: to depict people, their spiritual connection with their inner and outer world; to deduce their peak of emotions through the bends of bodies, in motion and fading. I often accompany my artworks with poetry of own composition. For me, the process of painting is primarily interactive, is the unity of three components: my soul, model or object and canvas. It is their successful interaction that gives birth to the real piece of art.